Online Hostess Code:
From April through October, I'm offering a Monthly Hostess Code for my Online Store. The hostess code will be posted on this page the first day of each month. The Hostess Code can be used by anyone shopping through my Online Store who places an order less than $200.00 before shipping and handling and tax.
Here’s how the Hostess Code works:
When you enter the HOSTESS CODE for “the order month” in the relevant place on the Online Order (see below) you will earn a ticket for my 50/50 draw for hostess rewards. All orders placed using this Hostess Code will get a separate entry - so, if you order twice in the month using that Hostess Code you'll earn a ticket for each order.
Orders must be a minimum of $25.00(before s&h) but less than $200.00 and placed through my online store.
To qualify all you need to remember when placing your online order is to enter the hostess code before submitting the order. The orders must be placed before noon on the 28th day of the month so I can finalize all sales for that month's Hostess Code.
How Do You Win:
I will draw tickets based on the orders received on the first business day of the month and the rewards will be as follows:
- FIRST PLACE: 50% of the host rewards
- SECOND PLACE: 25% of the host rewards
- THIRD PLACE: 12.5% of the host rewards
- FOURTH PLACE: 12.5% of the host rewards
PLEASE NOTE - if your order is $200+ then please DO NOT enter the hostess code as you'll qualify for your very own Stampin’ Rewards on your order.
So where do you enter the code when placing your online order?
Log onto my web page at http://pennyhanuszak.stampinup.net and click on the Shop Now button or click on the link above and either sign in or create an account.
• Do your shopping as usual, check your order to make sure it's correct, then enter the code in the box provided at the bottom of the order page.
• You can enter your code any time you are on the Shopping Bag page. Just don’t forget!
• My name should appear as the hostess!
• Sit back, relax and wait for your goodies from the UPS delivery
That's all there is to it. The Hostess Code entry in no way interferes with your order being placed, so once you place your order and hit the confirmed button, your order will be on it's way. What could be easier?
Penny Tokens Stampin Spot