Sunday, August 2, 2015

Christmas in July Card Classes

July went by in a whirl with two Christmas in July card classes, my bestie returning for Stampin' on Tuesdays and some beginner's Stampin' 101 classes under my belt.  And now, it's on to August. But, before I switch gears, I thought I would share my Christmas in July card class for some inspiration.




What fun we had making these four Christmas cards.  Almost all of the supplies are from the 2015-2016 annual catalogue.  Participants made two of each card and matching envelopes.  All supplies were included.  Details are on my event calendar. 

This beautiful card features the Wonderous Wreath Bundle stamp set and framelits.  The card face is dry embossed with the new Elegant Dots Embossing folder.  The wreath is stamped in Smokey Slate and Versa Mark ink and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. 

This card also features the Wonderous Wreath stamp set, this time stamped in Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow and Real Red inks.  This is a fancy fold card with a delightful peek-a-boo window behind the wreath. 
This card which can double as a gift card holder was a blast to make.  It's made with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlet Dies, the Tree Builder punch and Boho Chic Embossing Folder. 
 

I've had such a fun time with the mini treat bag that I made some additional samples to show the girls.


This fourth card features a peek-a-boo window made with a retired BigZ Die of the same name.  This is a fun card with its hidden Christmas messages.  

 


I've decided to hold this class again by request, so if you're in the area and  interested in gathering some friends (six maximum) and hosting a workshop in my house or yours, contact me to arrange a date between August 18th and September 30th, 2015.  

Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens

2 comments:

paper bag create said...

The cards are just STUNNING and I can't choose just one as I LOVE them all!!! Thank you for sharing! :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks Sheri. Glad we could get together and make these cards. You made it all the more fun!

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...