Sunday, July 26, 2015

I Missed the Weekly Deal

I want to share what happened to me this week.  It's not a pretty story.  It left me feeling weak in the knees, trembling, and if that's not enough feeling sorry for myself.

What could have caused this terrible mixture of feelings? Missing this week's Weekly Deal of my dreams, that's what!  

On Tuesday this week, when I posted the Weekly Deals I confidently told you I'd be ordering the Little Numbers Thinlet Dies that were on sale for $18.75 a savings of $6.25.   So I did what I usually do, wait until the weekend to order.  Imagine my surprise when I opened the screen and the dies weren't there.  They were da, da, da........
 
I almost did the Meme SCREAM!!!!!

So the moral of this sad tale is that if you really, really, want something for your stamping collection and you see it on sale for a really good price, don't delay like I did or you might miss out. The bonus deals sale is only in effect until August 3rd, 2015. 

Check out the Weekly Deals & Clearance Rack on my blog every Tuesday.  They're easy to find on the Weekly Deals tab of my home page, either in the side bar or on the top menu bar.  

Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens 

No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...