Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March Updates................The Clock is Ticking!!!

Where Have I Been???

Wow!  Are you wondering where I've been? It's been a while and I'm sorry for the delay in posting but I've been on the road and not able to access my blog and posts.  But, as of today I'm getting back on track and will be uploading both the Stampin' Up Promotions for March as well as some great cards, 3-D projects and upcoming class information.

Promotions and Weekly Deal Changes:
Starting today, I'm making a change in how I post the Stampin' Up! Promotions and Weekly Deals, and I think you'll like it!  

Instead of posting all the information about a special promotion or the weekly deals on my main blog page, I'll be giving you a short alert to let you know something's up and putting a link in the post to my new Promo Page or Weekly Deals Page, at the top of my Blog, then you can check out the link for all the details.  

Pinterest Updates: 
Are you a follower of my Pinterest site?  If you click on my Pinterest Button located on the top left hand side of my main page, you will link to "My Cards" on Pinterest,  How cool is that?  

While you're on my Pinterest site you can also check out what I'm interested in making, baking and more, by simply clicking on my picture icon on that page.  Yes, that's right once you click on my picture the link will take you to my main Pinterest page and you can access all my boards.  

Lately I've been re-pinning pictures of cards for various Stampin' Up stamp sets, for example Wetlands.  If you've bought this set from me and want to see other examples besides the ones I've shown you, this will be the board for you.  Sound like fun?  It is!  Hope you'll try it out today.


No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...