Saturday, July 20, 2013

Convention News

Have you missed me?  It's been a while since I posted, but I've been at Stampin' Ups! Be The Difference Conference in Salt Lake City since last Wednesday.  What a week of excitement! Almost 6,000 women representing Stampin' Up! in the United States, Canada, German, England and Australia were gathered.

I've met old and new friends, learned new skills, attended seminars, tried new products, watched amazing demonstrations from some of the international demos, won prizes, and of course had way too much fun.  I've got so much to tell you!

Over the next week I plan to share my pictures and memories of those fabulous Convention moments and also all the exciting news about new products and promotions. Right now I'm packing to go home, so stay tuned as I put together the story.  It's going to be exciting!  

No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...