Wednesday, May 15, 2013

LNS Spring Treasure Hunt and Blog Winner

May 15th is here at last and I'm so excited!!  If you think I'm excited because  it's the Ides of March, you're wrong just like "Brutus" (Et Tu Brute).  But, if you guessed I'm excited because it's finally draw day for the Grand Prize Winner of the Spring Late Night Stamper's Treasure Hunt and my blog draw prize winner then you're oh so right!

So let's start with the winner of the $150.00 Grand Prize drawn by Sherrill Graff.  Drum roll please..........and the winner is Heather Hopson!!!  OMG that's my sister!!!!  

Can you see me?  I'm the one jumping up and down.  What awesome news.  I just couldn't wait to phone Heather to see if she knew her name had been drawn.......and guess what she didn't, so we both got to jump around together!!!!  She's been on a winning streak all week starting with 4 numbers in the lottery and then this!  What a lucky girl!.  Oh and if this win wasn't enough she also won a Stamp-a-ma-jig on Bev Farmer's blog.  I told Heather she better go out and buy another lotto ticket.  

Congratulations Heather!  All kidding aside I know both wins were well deserved because you spent hours checking out the 50 LNS blogs that participated in this fun event and then telling me about all the neat sites you explored.  

Heather's comment on my blog about participating in the Treasure Hunt read:  "Your card creations are wonderful and I had a lot of fun completing the Treasure Hunt.  The best part is going to other sites and seeing such beautiful inspirations."

I didn't have a picture of her this morning when she got the news, but thought I'd share this picture from my last trip to see her.  We had a fun morning opening up her box of new Stampin' Up! supplies and trying out all the new products.You couldn't wipe the grin from her face.  I can't imagine how happy she'll look when she gets her $150 grand prize goodie box and her Stamp-a-ma-jig! I'm sure she'll be grinning for a week or more!

KUDOS FOR THE TREASURE HUNT:
Before I move on to share the next piece of exciting news, namely the winner of my blog prize, I just want to say that the LNS Spring Treasure Hunt couldn't have happened without the generous support and backing of Sherrill Graff. Not only did Sherrill donate the $150 Grand Prize but throughout the months leading up to the draw she encouraged all the LNS Treasure Hunt bloggers in so many ways.  Sherrill emulates Stampin' Up!s Statement of the Heart philosophy so well!

Another great gal who deserves a round of applause is Deborah Smart a Canadian Demo from BC, who assisted with the setup and smooth operation of this year's LNS Treasure Hunt.  Deborahs done an outstanding job of getting the participating 50+ bloggers listed and kept us updated throughout the whole process.  

Both of these remarkable stampers have put in endless hours on this blog hop and I can't thank them enough.   And finally I just want to say that I am so proud to be a member of Late Night Stampers.  IMO you just can't find a better group of stampers anywhere to be associated with.  Awesome blogs ladies and awesome Treasure Hunt...............thanks so much!!

AND ANOTHER PRIZE: 
A big thanks to the 11 people who took the time to stop by my blog during the Treasure Hunt and to leave a comment or send me their Treasure Hunt Clue Lists.  You folks rock and to thank you I put all your names in a hat and drew a winner, and it is:



Debbie commented on my blog on May 2nd and said:  "It has been fun doing the treasure hunt.  I enjoyed looking at your blog, too.  Many creative ideas.  TFS!!" 

Debbie I'm so happy that you are my winner.  Please contact me within the next seven days to claim your prize at pennyhanuszak@telus.net.




 


No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...