Hi everyone and happy Friday. Can't believe this week has whizzed by. Just a couple of things I want to share with you today.
1. New Menu Bar on the top of my blog page. In case you haven't noticed I've recently updated my blog and moved some things around to make them more accessible and visible. One of the new things I've added is a Menu Bar on the top of the page that currently will get you access to
- MY HOME PAGE- no matter where you are on my blog if you click on this button it will take you back to my most current post.
- LATE NIGHT STAMPERS WEB RING - this is a blog listing of gals who belong to Late Night Stampers. When you click on this button a listing of LNS blogs appears. Simply click on anyone in the list and you can go and visit their blogs. If you're playing my TREASURE HUNT GAME this is the list you want to access.
- CONVENTION HAPPENINGS 2012 - if you press on this button it will take you to everything about convention this year. f you're going to Convention as a Stampin' Up! Demo there are a series of links you can click on for various events sponsored by Sherrill Graff of Late Night Stampers. Later on I'll be sending back reports on a daily basis from convention re my experiences............. so this will be like a mini blog within a blog. Hope you check it out!
2. I haven't been posting any pictures lately because I've been resettling in my life and in my craft room. So apologies for that. I'll be posting my upcoming classes and events shortly along with pictures of projects I'm working on.
3. I was featured Guest Designer in the Stampin' Success Magazine produced by Stampin' Up for the Month of May! What an honour! I was asked to design four projects using a brand new stamp set that will be coming out in the June 1st Idea Book and Catalogue. Although I can only give you a little sneak peak right now, once the catalogue is released in May, I'll show you the entire project and I'll be offering a class to make some of the projects in June. So stay tuned.
I'm going to leave you with a card case I did for the LNS Challenge 170.
And here is Monica Gale's original card that I found on Pinterest and fell in love with. She designed it using the Sprinkled Expressions Stamp Set from the recent Sale-A-Bration stamp sets. Check out her tip for making it easier to tie the ribbon on the side of the card. Very cool indeed. Click here to see her original post:
Happy Stamping Everyone!
Leave me a comment I'd love to hear from you!
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator