Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Treats

 
 
Fall is definitely here.  There's a chill in the air and the beautiful coloured  leaves have fallen from the trees. It won't be long until that magical time when little ghosts and goblins are roaming the streets.  What fun!

Today I received my first Halloween card in the mail, a subtle reminder it's time to get busy making my own cards and treats.  
My sister Heather made this delightful card featuring the Frightening Feline single stamp from the Holiday Catalogue (pg. 26). When I pulled this card from it's envelope I  just had to giggle. I'm sure you'll agree it's simply the cutest!  I couldn't wait to call her and let her know how much we loved it.  What a great touch those feathers and sentiment are!




Heather typed her "What Bird?????????????" on the computer and then printed it out on Whisper White cardstock.   Sometimes when you can't find the right sentiment this is really the way to go.  If you're short of sentiments you should check out MDS 11 because the new programs have unlimited sentiment choices.  You can try out MDS II for FREE for a 30 day trial, just click here to find out more!



 

No comments:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...