Friday, August 24, 2012

Late Night Stampers Glenda Witt and Julie Fields




 
While updating my LNS Treasure Hunt Web Link  this evening I checked out a couple of fellow demonstrator's blogs.  The first was  Glenda Witt of GraphicallyInking. What a great site! 

Glenda recently posted a card using the Floral District DSP that I'm sure you'll love.  The  warm and vivid colours really caught my fancy and the sentiment from the Loving Thoughts stamp set  is simply "wonderful".  

Here's a glimpse at Glenda's card but you'll have to visit her site to get all the the details.  While there don't forget to leave a comment, check out the other awesome cards in her gallery and write down her Treasure Hunt Clue. 

The second LNS member that I'd like to highlight tonight is Julie Fields of Ribbons N' Julz blogJulie has created a delightful card called "Winter Ombre" using a sketch from "I Spy Sketches" and inspiration from the Stampin' Royalty site.  The stamp set, Four Seasons is a hostess set featured in the 2012/2013 Idea Book and Catalogue. 

I love the cool wintery blend of Island Indigo and Tempting Turquoise cardstocks and inks and I also love the embossing on velum that makes this card so special. In fact, just looking at this card makes me want to drop everything get out my Four Seasons set and ink it up!  Thanks for the inspiration Julie!   
Julie is also participating in the Treasure Hunt and has posted her clue, so you'll want to check it out.  Be sure to leave her a comment and let her know you came from my blog.

Remember the LNS Treasure Hunt is open to everyone so be sure to play along.  All of the links to the LNS Web Ring and Treasure Hunt are found on the page at the top of my blog header.  Happy Stamping and Treasure Hunting!

Penny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww! Thank you so much for featuring my card Penny! :)

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...