Friday, July 27, 2012

Two of My Convention Swap Cards

Here's a view of the cards I made for the Late Night Stampers Friday Night 80+1 Swap held at the Radisson Hotel during Convention.

I was inspired to make a pin wheel card after visiting Sheri Wintersteins great blog. Sheri's been hooked on making pinwheels and once I made one I could see why.  They are addictive.  Sheri was originally inspired by Annette Stewart's blog, Ink, Paper, Scissors Rock! where she demonstrates the Pinwheel technique in a video she created. 

I actually made 40 of these using Midnight Muse/Pool Party and Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper.  The other 40+1 cards were made with Cajun Craze and Starfruit and Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper.   Sorry for the blurry pictures. 





No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...