Friday, July 27, 2012

More Convention Friends

I just want to share some more pictures of the great friends I made at convention.  Some I knew already like Cheryl and Jenn, while others like Joni, Nikki, Olivia and Sherrill were new to me. 
This was taken during one of our Make N' Take sessions.  What fun we had.  Sorry I don't have a picture of DaVita our Make N' Take Helper, extraordinare.  She made it so much fun.  Cheryl LeFore and Jennifer from LaQuinta California and Joni Metras from Charlton Massachusetts.
Cheryl Lefore (in white) was the top Artisan Winner at the 2011 SU Convention.  She's an amazing artist and I'm blessed to be able to attend her workshops and Stamp Clubs when I'm in California.  Jenn (in the orange) is part of her downline.  It was really great getting to meet Jenn again.  She's always so gracious and sweet.  And of course there's Joni and me hamming it up in the Center! What fun!

Here are Nikki Smith and Olivia from Washington State.  Nikki just won a fantastic prize box filled with Stampin' Up Goodies.  Way to go Nikki.  I'm hoping to meet up with both of these gals at the September Regionals in Tacoma Washington!  See you there girls!!!
Here I am with Joni Metras.  Joni made my Convention adventures so much fun I just know we'll be life-long friends.  What a treat it was being able to share the fun of our Make N' Take and Late Night Stamper sessions with her.  Hey Joni you're the best!

These were the awesome "Purple Margaritas Joni, Diane and I had in the bar at the Radisson.  I had to share this photo with you.  These drinks made with Chambord, Tequilla and Lemon were so tasty and refreshing.  
This was the night I met Joni at the Late Night Stampers Welcome Soup and Salad Dinner.  Sherrill Graff is the gal in the Pink and is the pivotal driving force behind Late Night Stampers! 

Here's Sherrill Graff of LNS taking a well deserved break.  This session of LNS as well as the Friday night 80+ swap and Soup and Salad dinner were one of the major highlights of my convention attendance.  What a great group of women and the talent was amazing!  Thanks Sherrill for making LNS pre-convention events possible.  The Radisson Hotel where all the LNS events took place is awesome too.  Can't say enough about the Soup N' Salad buffets..............the soup was to die for. 

No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...