Monday, April 2, 2012

Summer Smooches & Sneak Peak at 2012 Products












Happy April 1st!

Hope you made it through April 1st without being tricked or and practical jokes being played on you.  My husband woke me up this morning saying "look out the window it's snowing".  I rolled over and tried to ignore him thinking "I'm not going to fall for that", however when I did roll over and look out the window it was actually snowing and coming down hard!  I guess Mother Nature was playing a joke on us because we were wishing for sunshine! 

Speaking of "sunny" exciting things, I'm happy to announce that Stampin' Up! is giving a sneek peek into the 2012-1013 Idea Book & Catalog with their Summer Smooches Promotion.

Here's your opportunity to get a jump on some very hot new products.  I love the DSP and those brads are awesome.   I told you it was exciting! This very special promo runs from April 1st to 30th, so don't miss your opportunity to check it out now!
Some other news I want to share with you is that Stampin' Up! has made some changes in their catalogue year.  That's right.  Stampin' Up! is changing their 2012-2013 catalog release date.  It will be out June 1st instead of July like in previous years, and there will be some other exciting changes to their mini catalogue program.   So stay tuned for these and other changes as we move into Spring/Summer 2012.

No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...