Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Late Night Stampers Web Ring

One of the great things about belonging to Stampin' Up! is your get to meet the greatest people through their on-line demonstrators web site called Stampin' Connection. 

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I never feel alone or out of the loop because I have instant access to all of the latest information and to some great on-line groups of stampers. 

One such group is called Late Night Stampers (LNS) and it's run by a terrific gal named Sherrill Graff

This site is loaded with information, and especially now that Convention is around the corner.  Sherrill is offering many wonderful events and great opportunities for demonstrators to grow their business', meet other demonstrators, and have fun! 

Recently I joined a LNS Web Ring with dozens of other stampers so we can stay connected.  I'd like to share that opportunity with you.  In the near future I'll be hosting a treasure hunt involving some of these websites, so stay tuned for that............. you could win a great prize. 

In the meantime go to Late Night Stampers at http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/ to check out the Web Ring on Sherrill Graff's left side bar.  Scroll down and see my link and check out the other blogsites, I'm sure you'll love them.  Happy Stamping and Blog Surfing!

1 comment:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I was checking to see how we are doing with our web ring and when I searched today YOUR came up FIRST!!! nice job! sherrill grff

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...