Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Electronic Scrapbooking - Are You Interested

During the month of February Stampin' Up! is offering an amazing opportunity for scrapbookers and stampers to check out the "My Digital Studio" offerings for absolutely free.  I told you it was an amazing offer.  Here's what you get:


  • The free trial includes the My Digital Studio Express Software. This means you get the full design functionality, access to our print services, and the opportunity to purchase My Digital Studio downloads.




  • At the end of the 30-day trial period, you can purchase either My Digital Studio or My Digital Studio Express to continue using the software. You will not need to re-download the program, but will simply enter the product key you receive after purchasing the software. (If you purchase the disc version you'll find it along with the shipped software, and if you purchase the downloadable My Digital Studio Express, you'll receive the product key via e-mail.)




  • You will be able to keep any downloads you purchase during the 30-day trial period.




  • To get the free trial version, add My Digital Studio Express Trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager.




  • If you would like more information about this product contact me or check out the My Digital Studio at mydigitalstudio.net

    No comments:

    Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

    April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...