Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Computer Crashes and Other Happenings

Hi folks.  In case you haven't noticed I've been missing in action for the past 3 weeks due to my computer crashing and other technological glitches.  What a nightmare this has been!  I lost all of my "My Digital Studio" files, pictures and other stamping project related items.  Everything gone and only an out of date backup to show for all my work. 

I've spent endless hours trying to retrieve documents, drivers and programs that vanished, but all seems to be coming together now.  Just a few more programs like Java to get up and running and then things should be back to normal and I'll begin posting regularly. 

I'm so sorry to have let you down at this time of year, but I'll  try my best to get back up to speed and show you wonderful samples and post some new techniques and classes. To all my loyal followers, thanks for hanging in there.  I'M BACK!!!!!

No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...