Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's Blog Hop - Join the Party!!!

 
Oh what fun!  I just heard Shirley Sumption's hosting a Valentine's Day Blog Hop and everyone's invited to play along.  I had such fun with her Halloween and Christmas Blog Hops that I'm really looking forward to this one.

So, what are you waiting for?  It starts tomorrow January 17th through Valentine's day (Jan 17, 24, Feb 6 and 14).  That's four weeks of fun! 

It's easy to play along here's all you need to know.  I'm running to my craft room now to make a card.  Hope you are too! 

Here are a few rules:

Anyone can  join the fun! 

1. Anything goes, Card, 3D project it just has to be Valentines.

2. Add the Hop to your Post, by using the code from Linky tools.

3. Add the badge to your post with a link to Shirley's blog at http://lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com
4. Whatever you post has to be new not copied from a previous post or challenge.
Okay that's it.   Hope to see you there.

Penny

No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...