Sunday, October 2, 2011

Clearance Rack Has Been Updated - October 1st !!!!


Stampin' Up! has  added more items to the Clearance Rack in the Online Store, including some holiday products!

There are lots of great deals.  I found the batty punch I forgot to order before it was retired in June and some great wide striped ribbon and Christmas rub-ons for the insides of my cards.    Can you see me doing the happy dance!!! 

These new deals will go fast so make sure you don't miss out.  Check it out today, there's lots of great deals you can find on high-quality, discontinued Stampin' Up! products in the Clearance Rack. Use my on-line store to order by clicking here

Just a reminder that all Clearance Rack items are non-refundable and only available while supplies last.

Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:04:43

No comments:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...