Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Spotlight on Stampin Queen Sketch Challenge #5

Stampinqueensfeaturedbutton

I had a wonderful surprise this morning when I opened my email.  I received a note from Christena who designs the sketch challenges for the Stampin Queen Sketch Challenge and my card for SQSC 5 was one of the three spotlighted.  Whoo Hoo!!!!  Can you say happy dance!  What fun.  Thanks Christena and all the gals from the SQSC Design team for highlighting my card!

Okay so I'm bragging but I can tell you it was very hard to wipe the smile off my face.........................not good when you're trying to eat your porridge!  Have a great day everyone and happy stamping.   SQSC6 has just been posted so I know what I'm going to be doing! 

8 comments:

Patti said...

Well deserved Penny. It's a beautiful card.

Yolanda said...

Hey when you a beautiful card and get well deserved recognition I think you have a right to brag. Way to go! I agree, it's a beautiful card!

Yolanda said...

I meant to say, when you HAVE

Anyway, thanks for your comment, I'm not sure what is going on with my blog.

laurie said...

Thats awesome! Good for you!

Micki - Avenue of Art said...

I can see WHY! The card's gorgeous!
Congratulations, Penny. TFS - Micki
(www.AvenueofArt.com)

Lisa Kmiec said...

Congratulations on your recognition! You certainly deserve it. Your card is beatiful!

Ann Schach said...

Congrats, Penny! This is a beautiful card and deserving of the win!

Debbie Martin said...

Congrats!!!!! It is a lovely card, I can see why it won.
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...