Friday, July 1, 2011

More Things to Celebrate July 1st!


The count down is over and all the excitement of Christmas morning can begin, because the brand new Idea Book and Catalogue for 2011-2012 was launched at 12:00 noon today!  I'm always impressed with the Stampin' Up! Catalogues and spend hours pouring over them looking at all the new and fabulous products and the outstanding ideas that are offered, but this year, let me tell you I just won't be able to put it down.  My head is pounding with ideas and I can't wait for my new In Colour stamps, papers and inks to arrive on Monday.  I'll be standing in the street waiting for my UPS guy and counting the minutes.  My husband won't see me for at least 2 days when it arrives .......... trust me!!!

I know when you check it out you're going to be excited too.  So on with the show............. drop by my website or click on the catalogue image on my side bar to view the PDF copy.  If you need a wish list form let me know, otherwise when you're ready to order just give me a call, drop me an email, or use my online ordering button by clicking here or on my right sidebar.
All my regular customers who order frequently receive a copy of this catalogue and all minis free.  Call me to find out how you can join that special list.  The new catalogue ($11.95 value) will also be available at my Open House - Catalogue Launch on:

Event:                2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue Open House
When:                Sunday July 10th from 12:00 to 2:30pm
Where:               Abbotsford, BC  (a map and directions will be given out following RSVP)
RSVP:                Call me to reserve your Make N' Take, get your door prize draw tickets
                          and other goodies.  Phone:  778-880-1296 or email me at:
                          pennyhanuszak@telus.net 

Hope to see you there......................... space is limited so don't delay on the RSVP, do it today!

Penny 


No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...