Monday, February 7, 2011

Today Is My Birthday!!!!

Just a note to say a big, big thank you to all of you wonderful cardmaking and scrapbooking women who have taken the time to send me cards and warm wishes over the net. What a wonderful day it's been.  The sun is shining, it's 70+ degrees and I don't have to do anything today, except what I want.  My husband gave me some beautiful earings and is taking me to dinner (what a sweetie).  My dog gave me wet kisses when I woke up this morning and told me with big tail wags how much he loves me too!  Life is grand and I thank you all once again for sharing with me!!!

Oh, in case you've been wondering, I haven't been posting over the past couple of weeks mainly because we've had company staying with us. Unfortunately our tiny tin palace just isn't big enough for guests and stamping stuff too!  Besides, in our multipurpose "less is more world", the guest room also makes do as my little stamping haven. And, since I'm a late night stamper (after everyone's bedded down for the night), I don't think my company would have appreciated me barging in!  Oh well, all that's changed................... it's a new week, the company is gone, the laundry is done, the floors are swept and the dust has been sent flying.  So watch out girls cause I'm revving up the MOJO again!!!!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Yolanda said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you continue to have a wonderful birthday! It sounds like it's been a great day so far!

Colleen G said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day celebrating!

paper bag create said...

Happy BIRTHDAY my bestest friend!!!!!
Hope you have an absolutely FANTASTIC day!!!!!!!!
{{hugs}}

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Penny, I hope you had a wonderful day, and you were thoroughly spoilt.

Debbie Martin said...

Happy belated birthday! Don't you just love having company and loving it even more when they are gone and you can get back into your groove again? Have a great week!

Amanda Sevall said...

Happy birthday! :)

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Hi Penny,
Sorry to miss your birthday, but looks like you had a great day and have received some wonderful goodies and wishes from friends. It seems so long since we have chatted. I hope all is well with you. Must send you an email soon, but life is just soooo busy.
Lots of Love,
Kathryn

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...