Friday, September 24, 2010

UStamp With Dawn and Friends!!! Cards With Cool Moves Opened Today



UStamp With Dawn and Friends!!! Cards with Cool Moves opened this morning and is off to a wonderful start!  Every twelve hours a new designer's project will be posted.  These posts contain one Movement Card and one Regular card.  What a great way to increase your template library.  These are really "cool" cards.........guaranteed to be WOWs!  Once you join, you'll receive all the directions on a PDF tutorial and you can visit the gallery 24/7 to check out additional pictures posted by the designers and re-creations by other members........that's the part I truly love!  In all  there will be 40 posts! You can also join in on the chat lines, ask questions of the designers and win prizes!  You can't beat the value at just $24.95 US.  These are exceptional cards folks, so if you want to join us you still can.  Just go to Dawn's site at:  http://www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com/ to register.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I look forward to heading on over to check this out! I would love to participate in something like this to gain more ideas and more opportunities to create!

Thanks for becoming a new follower to my blog. I am also now following your blog, too! Many stamping blessings to you!

-Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

Debi said...

Penny: Thank you, thank you, thank you for the free membership!!! I never win anything, so this was a real surprise to me. Been on board and have seen some amazing things already. Thanks again!!

P.S. I have to laugh...the word verification was "no chili". Too funny!!

Laura Love said...

Hi Penny -
I am following from Stampin Connection. You signed up for mine awhile back and I am returning the favor. Great blog you have! Happy Stamping!

Laura

www.lovesrubberstamps.com

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...