Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stampin Addicts 2010 Holiday Mini Blog Hop

On August 29th, I discovered a link to the Stampin’ Addicts Mini Holiday Cattie Blog Hop that had started two days earlier. Naturally I clicked on this link so I could follow the blog hop through from the beginning. To my absolute delight, I discovered that not only were there terrific ideas for using the products in the new Holiday Mini, but there were 22 absolutely fabulous blog sites that I’ve bookmarked and know I’ll be going back to visit. Thanks Stampin’ Addicts you were marvellous. I’ve got to say what a fabulous blog hop, one of the best I’ve been on, and I know I’ll be checking in on the “Stampin Addicts Web Page too as they have some great forums and links too. All in all a great experience!
Even though this Blog Hop is now over, I thought you might be interested in checking out some or all of these sites to get a peak at their fabulous projects so here’s the link and have fun.

1 comment:

Melannie - Craft Haven Retreats said...

Thank you for posting the link to this blog hop. Great projects and inspiration to spare in that group! Thanks for following our site--we're following you now too!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...