Friday, September 24, 2010

Free Pass Winners - UStamp With Dawn and Friends!!! Cards With Cool Moves

Apologies, apologies, apologies!!!! To all those great ladies who entered my draw for free passes to the Ustamp with Dawn and Friends, Cards With Cool Moves Event........... which started today!  I'm sorry, I didn't forget about you........ unfortunately, I've been away since last weekend and was unable to access my site to do the draw and make the announcement. Yikes!!!! What super bad planning on my part. So, when I arrived home last night I did the draw right away and submitted my winners names to UStamp. 

Before I announce the winners names, I'd like to thank all of you for participating and sending me your great comments.  I loved hearing about your favourite new products from the Holiday Mini and receiving your great reviews and awesome comments regarding my blog and being a UStamp Designer again.  Much appreciated!!!   Now my two winners names were drawn using the Random Number Picker ( 2 numbers from 13 comments (I had to disqualify one because it was entered twice) and the winners names are:  #2 Jessica Cruz and #12 Debi Hadley.  They're comments were:

#2:  Jessica Cruz:  Hi Penny!! Tx for visiting my blog. Im now your follower too!! Many blessings.
Jessica U  http://www.rememberj.blogspot.com/

#12:  Debi said...I've seen lots of advertisements for this, but didn't really know what it was. It would be awesome to have a free pass just to get acquainted with it before I take the plunge.  Thanks, too, for your sweet comment on my blog.

So thank you ladies, and congratulations for being my winners!  I'll be in touch with you and I've submitted your contact information to Dawn Raspas and she'll email your free passes/invites to join today!  See you on the boards!

No comments:

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...