Sunday, August 15, 2010

And The Winners of A Free Pass To UStamp With Dawn and Friends Early Fall Event 2010 Are????

Well it's 8:00pm Sunday night and as promised, I have drawn the names of the lucky winners of a free pass to the next UStamp with Dawn and Friends Event which starts on August 20th.  Before I announce I'd just like to thank each and everyone of you for entering such fabulous comments on my blog.  I wish I could give all of you a free pass, maybe as time goes on.  So I numbered the comments from the oldest to the newest and ran them through the random number generator and the winners are:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random integers, generated with replacement:

12  and  4

Timestamp: 2010-08-16 03:16:44 UTC

So Tara MacFarlane (4) and Janis Meyn are our lucky winners tonight!  Congratulations ladies.  I need to submit your personal information to UStamp by tomorrow noon, so please contact me with an email acknowledging your win.  I need your mailing address and email address. 

2 comments:

Marsha E. said...

congrats ladies!!! see you at UStamp on Friday!

paper bag create said...

Congrats to the winners! I'm sure that you will LOVE it!!!
Cheers.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...