Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome Home

What a Spring this has been! April flew by in a flurry of activity while we prepared to go on our trip of a lifetime, and May is already half way through. I apologize for not posting for a while but it was with good reason.  My husband and I have just returned from 3 wonderful relaxing weeks cruising from Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco via the Panama Canal. Can you say FABULOUS!!! What a holiday! 

We've been waiting to go on this trip with our good friends Doug and Kathy for such a long time and today we're pinching ourselves that it's over and we're actually back home again. The four of us go way back and this trip was about celebrating our friendship and our respective wedding anniversaries - their 40th and our 41st. And, I've got to tell you, we did that and more! The cruise was so much fun and we enjoyed relaxing in the sun, eating, exploring new places, eating, shopping, eating (OMG the food!!!!) and sharing memories of our friendship over the years.  I'm sure that between the two of us Kathy and I took a couple of hundred pictures (yeah I know "you only need a few...") along with all the ones the cruise ship photographers took, so I can't wait to get them developed and start putting together my vacation photo album(s).  Thank goodness May is National Scrapbook Month - how timely and what a great incentive to start scrapbooking!!!

No comments:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...