Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do You Love Big Shot?


"Hey Big Shot Worldwide 2010 - That's How We Roll" - UStamp Event is off to a great start with many new and returning designers. Here's a glimpse of the Matchbox Trinket Box I designed for this round of UStamp, and I was so excited to see my project featured on May 15th.  

As you might have guessed by the name, this trinket box is made using the Matchbox Die that is exclusive to Stampin' Up. What a versatile die this is.  It makes the cutest little matchboxes in the blink of an eye or takes the tedium out of making a more intricate project like mine.  I truly love this die.  I've received many wonderful comments and much love and encouragement from the gals who're participating in this round.  If  you would like to make this box click here for more information on joining this round of UStamp.

And here's my finished Trinket Box.  Let me know if you like it! 

4 comments:

paper bag create said...

Totally FABULOUS girlfriend!!!! You did an OUTSTANDING job and I LOVE it!!!!
{{hugs}}

Sue said...

Love it Penny! I hope it's not too late to join for the big shot projects TFS

Sue said...

Love this Penny, gorgeous! Hope it's not to late to get the big shot projects. TFS

Sue Denning said...

Penny this is absolutely gorgeous.

I particularly love the shadow effect you did with the Upsy Daisy Stamp - fantastic!

I can see this project used for so many gift giving occasions.

Congrats and well done my friend!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...