Friday, February 5, 2010

Some More Valentines Projects

Hi everyone.  What a great week it's been, and it's sped by so quickly..... absolutely can't believe it's Friday again.  I had a chance to play with a couple more of the great tutorials on UStamp with Dawn and Friends "With Love 2010" this week and wanted to share the results with you. 

This first project was based on Jenny Moors Love Card in a Box tutorial.  Jenny is one of the most talented designers I've seen and I absolutley love everything she does.  This little box which measures 2 x 2 is certainly no exception.  Quick and fun to make it  could be used for any occasion.   Here are a couple of other views of it ... one from the top and the other looking at the treasures inside the box.  The unique thing about this box is the lid is completely built in so you're only working with one piece of cardstock.  If you're interested in this tutorial you still have time to sign up on Dawn's blogspot just click here for more information:

My second project was designed by another fabulous Design Team Member, our only Canadian member I might add............... Jennifer Picard.  Jennifer's style is so wonderful.  Her tutorials are always so easy to follow and she always completes projects that are clean and easy to complete.  I just love all that she does and can't wait to stamp with her when I get home this month.   So here's what I made using Jenn's tutorial for a "Love You Fun Fold Out" picture folder album:

The really cool thing about this album is that at first it just looks like a card, but it's really a card and album combined. How clever!   The front cover which is held in place with a button or brad opens up to reveal your message.  The inside holds two photos.

What a great little card/album........ I loved making this with the new Sweet Pea DSP paper pack paper from the Mini Occasions cattie.  I can see using it for so many occasions including Valentines Day, Mother's Day, to name a few.

Let me know what you think...................enjoy!

3 comments:

Cecelia said...

Super cute projects!! Love, love the box! Great job! xx

Betty Lee said...

WOW
I am so impressed with your style!!! Wish I lived closer to you.

Michelle said...

I LOVE your versions of the UStamp projects, Penny. I am inspired All Over Again! Thank you. :)

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...