Friday, February 5, 2010

Origami Heart Card

Maria Pane a Guest Designer on UStamp with Dawn and Friends "With Love 2010" session, shared her awesome tutorial for an Origami Heart Card. 

This card would be equally beautiful for Valentines Day, a wedding, anniversary or other special occasion.Maria's instructions were easy to follow and in no time I made my version of her wonderful card. 
 I'm using retired DSP paper from Stampin Up, in Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Taken with Teal color pallette.  For my sentiment inside the card I used matching markers.  To hold the card closed I made a belly band from Pink Pirouette 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and added a heart rhinestone to give it some bling. 

If you're interested in having this tutorial you can get it by signing up with UStamp With Dawn and Friends "With Love 2010".... just click here.  There are so many awesome tutorials this time around............ it's well worth joining even if there is only one week left in this session.   Once it closes on February 14th this tutorial will no longer be available. 

4 comments:

Cecelia said...

This is a verey cte card;0) I like how it looks like a heart when closed! xx

Betty Lee said...

Penny
You are making such lovely projects. The paper is great for this card.

Jenny Adams said...

Hi Penny - Happy Birthday - today is the 7th in Australia so I can say happy birthday now - hope you have a lovely day and celebrate well!
Love Jenny
x

Michelle said...

This DSP works really well for the project, Penny. Good choice. (Makes me want to get on with buying more product & creating more UStamp projects! LOL.)

Happy Birthday!

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...