Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Digital Studio........ ENJOY

Here's my latest creations with My Digital Studio. Hope you enjoy them. I know I've enjoyed using the program and I'm looking forward to completing an album from this year's vacation photos. Here are two that I'll be including.  Stampin' Up is continually adding new images for downloading to this program so the possibilities for creating cards, banners, scrapbook pages, invitations, announcements and many more creative applications are endless.  If you haven't discovered My Digital Studio yet, check it out on my Stamping Up Webpage under promotions!  If you have any questions just send me an email, and I'll be happy to respond. 

No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...