Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Blog Candy Winner................

Thank you everyone for your comments.  It was so much fun checking out which stamp sets and accessories you liked the most!  I wish you all could have been winners!  I ran a random number generator and it selected Paperbagcreate, who said........"My fave stamp set would have to be the Serene Snowflakes...with Delightful Decorations close behind....and of course the Ornament Punch that coordinates with the set....Look forward to seeing your new projects!! Smiles. Sheri". 

Congratulations Sheri, I am so happy for you!  You've won a free pass to join the UStamp with Dawn and Friends Designer Holiday 09 which starts on Friday!  I hope both you and Trina Pham my previous blog candy winner both enjoy this event and all the great projects you will be able to make! 

1 comment:

paper bag create said...

Thanks Penny!
I look forward to creating gifts for Christmas! Catch up with you real soon!
Smiles.

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...