Friday, October 23, 2009

"Fabulous" Blog Award

My very talented and creative friend Lainee from Murray Bridge South Austrailia has honoured me with a blog award............. this is so exciting, and so nice...........thanks Lainee!


So in order to accept this award I need to share 5 things I am addicted to and then pass the award on to 5 other lovely blogs.  So, here goes:

1.  I am a paper addict............. it's like ladies that quilt and collect all those quarters.  I love to collect the prettiest of papers.

2.  Like all good stampers I'm totally addicted to chocolate............ only the darkest will do!

3.  I'm totally addicted to participating in UStamp with Dawn and Friends sessions............. I get to meet the nicest people there and love all the projects.

4.  I'm addicted to late night stamping and blog surfing.............need I say more.

5.  I'm addicted to making pretty boxes and 3 dimensional projects........ can't get enough of them.  It's like an adrenaline rush when I'm able to create something.  

Whew there's my five addictions.......................I think there's probably a lot more but those are all stamping related.  And now I get to name 5 blogs that I love visiting in those wee hours.  Thank you ladies for sharing all your talent and inspiration............... I am always in awe when I visit your sites!  Make sure you visit their sites too!

Becky Roberts              Inking Idaho
Andrea Walford            Sunny Stampin Ink
Jenny Moors                 Stamping Moments
Ellen Kemper                Blinkin, Thinkin, Inkin
Sharon Field                 Created By U

1 comment:

Ellen Kemper said...

I just saw this post and had no idea I had "won" an award. How sweet of you to shout out my blog!

Thanks Penny!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...