Monday, August 31, 2009

Stampin' Up! - Hostess Promotion


"September 1-November 30, 2009 Hostess Promotion"

Stampin' Up is excited to bring you this sweet deal for hostesses September through November: Host a workshop totaling $330 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalogue for only $14! *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.
After My Digital Studio is released, this offer will become even sweeter:
Host a workshop of at least $525 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $106.95; promotional price: $53.47)!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I,m excited about the new fall stamping with Dawn of 160 cards....cant wait... you have an exciting blog Penny....always fun to visit

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...