Friday, August 7, 2009

Are You Ready For UStamp With Dawn and Friends Fall Session?


August 1st rolled around so quickly and that meant the end of my first session with UStamp with Dawn and Friends. What a fabulous adventure this has been for me. You know I just loved participating in this event and the opportunity to meet so many marvellous women and new friends around the globe. Through their sharing, laughter and friendship, I think my stamping ability has reach a new level and I've learned so much from everyone including Dawn and her fabulous Dream Team and Crew girls. Everyone is saying this has been the best UStamp yet, and they've enjoyed all the projects and opportunities to meet and chat with members of the Dream Team. Now that I'm home from Las Vegas I'll be working away to finish all the projects I wasn't able to complete before my trip and I'll try to post my finished samples over the next week or so.

I'm also super excited to share with you that a new season of UStamp With Dawn and Friends will begin on September 4th and will wrap up October 1st. This session which will focus on the fall mini catalogue with be 28 days long..........that's an extra 4 days of Fun................. can you believe it! If you'd like more information please View article... and sign up now so you won't be disappointed. Admission is $19.95US until August 14th and then ithe price will increase to $25.00 US.

No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...