Monday, July 13, 2009

U Stamp With Dawn Tag Book Project


This past week I have been participating in "U Stamp with Dawn and Friends", and let me tell you I'm having a ball meeting new friends from around the world and some local ones too!
There are 10 Design Team Members and Crew Girls who are contributing to the projects - and so far they are absolutely fabulous.
Every day a new project is posted along with the PDF or video instructions. All projects are Stampin Up product based. If you're interested in joining there is still time, just follow the link on my sidebar.

Here are some pictures of my first completed project ~ a tag book ~ following the fabulous instructions and sample provided by BC's very own "UStamp Crew Girl" Jenn Picard.

I chose to do my album in Old Olive, Dusty Durango and Creamy Caramel. I used a retired DSP from last seasons DSPs called Haiku. Stamp sets used were Sincere Salutations and Stem Silouettes, two of my favorites.
I cut out flowers from the DSP with my circle punches and used them throughout the tag pages to add some interest. And on the front cover I used the eyelet punch on Old Olive CS to add some interest. Hope you enjoy these pictures.









1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Very cool Penny! Your sample turned out beautifully. I'm going to have to see if I can find the directions to this kind of album.

Hugs and Blessings from a sister demo - Jean

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...