Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Top Note Mini Album


Here's a beautiful little project created by Irene Wendlandt, a design team member from German for the UStamp with Dawn and Friends stamp group.

How quick and how cute this little album is. Irene's version used the Simply Scrapbook Kit called "Pretty Petals".
Pages and Chipboard are cut out using the Top Note Die Cut, and held together with a binder ring.

I improvised again and used paper and accents from the Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' Kit ( retired) and I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. These color coordinated Scrappin Kits are such an inexpensive way to make cards and small albums and 3D items. Great value for the money.

The die cuts are all self-adhesive, and you get patterned paper and matching cardstock in the kit. These kits are ideal for making cards or full 12" x 12" scrapbook pages. You can also trim the double-sided designe paper and card stock to create 6" x 6" or 8 1/2" x 11". All materials are lignin free pages, and are safe for your photos and other mementos.

Check out the kits on pages 164 to 167 in the new SU Idea Book and Catalogue for 2009/10, there is a nice variety to choose from. I especially like the Happy B-Day (115695), Guest Book (115697) and Christmas Jingle (115696. All 3 of these would make perfect mini albums.

The theme for my album is "Memories". When I decided to make this album I remembered I had pictures sitting around from a trip my mom and I made to my sister's place in Vernon a few years ago. I knew they would be perfect for this project.
This was such a fun trip and my mom was like totally relaxed and enjoying herself in Heather's fabulous garden and back yard. They always say "good times are meant to be cherished". Isn't that true and what a simple and nice way to do it.


Card Stock is Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana.


Hope you've enjoyed this little Album.





1 comment:

belle d. said...

gorgeous blog, penny! so exciting to see all of your lovely ustamp re-creations! when i saw your blog addy on the "thank you...,etc" post from dawn i had to stop by and say "ciao!" have a lovely weekend!
abrazos,
mirabella

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...