Friday, July 17, 2009

Slider Gift Box and Card Set - UStamp With Dawn & Friends



Well it's day nine of the UStamp with Dawn and Friends group and I am having so much fun. I completed this project which was submitted by Jenny Moors the Dream Team member from the United Kingdom. Jenny is an absolutely fabulous demo and I have totally fallen in love with her creations.
This is a slider box and set of 4 cards. The original sample by Jenny used the Rose Is A Rose stamp set (#111560 pg. 99 IBC), but since I wanted to make this right away I improvised and used a retired SU set called Roses In Winter. I think it worked well, but I'm definitely buying the Rose Is A Rose set as I think it offers much more style and variety to the cards. Card Stock (CS) and Ink: Old Olive, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, and More Mustard. Designer Papers in More Mustard and Always Artichoke. Ribbon: 1/4" So Saffron and Mellow Moss Grosgrain. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Alysabeth said...

Super prety:o) I dont own that set but I got Cottage Rose, close enough to CASE;o)

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...