Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Double Treat Gift Basket - UStamp with Dawn and Friends Project

Makeesha Byl, Dream Team Member from Austrailia for UStamp with Dawn and Friends created a simple basket called "Triple Treat Gift Basket". Her design used the new Rich Razzleberry card stock and Dotted Swiss Ribbon, and Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper (DSP).

I made mine into a "Two Treat Gift Basket" ...... I only had two candles so what the heck. LOL! I used the Raspberry Tart DSP from last year and Rose Regal Card Stock for my base. This was a very quick and easy project and would be perfect for one of those last minute gifts. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Alysabeth said...

Oh I just love this. The candles are a super awesome gift idea:o)

Tracey Old said...

I'm glad I found your blog. Now I can save it to my favorites:)Looks like you are loving UStamp as much as me. Your recreations are fantastic.

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...