Sunday, June 14, 2009

Card Swap Colourful Impressions Meeting June 8th

This post has been hanging around for awhile since my mom's accident as I haven't had much time to spend on it. I thought I'd share some samples of the card I made for the June 8th Colourful Impressions Meeting Swap. It was tough trying to come up with a swap for this meeting as I had limited supplies on hand. I decided I wanted a colourful, friendly card and chose the "Friendly Words and Oval All stamp sets as they seemed to fit the bill. Here are the details and samples:

Stamps: Friendly Words Jumbo Roller (Item No. 114696), Oval All (Item No. 113790)
Inks: Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood and Raspberry Tart DSP
Tools: Eyelet Border Punch
Accessories: Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals


And the finished card


Hope you enjoyed this.

No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...