Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Missing in Action


Sadly it's been a long time since my last post. My dh and I returned to Abbotsford the beginning of April and have been settling in and getting in touch with everyone we dearly missed through the winter. For those of you who know my mom, she celebrated her 87th birthday on April 4th. She's doing well and keeping active. The whole family got together for Mother's Day at our place and she thoroughly enjoyed it. No one had a camera on hand so there aren't any pictures, just the fond memories of the day.

I haven't had much time for card making or scrapbooking as I returned to work for three weeks as a casual covering off a wedding leave. It was a lot of fun but I'm glad to be back home again and planning on getting more creative. I've booked the following card classes for May and June:

May 27th 6-9pm All Occasion Card Class - 5 Cards $15.00 class fee

June 3rd 6-9pm Tart and Tangy Card Class - Cards and Gift box. $15.00 class fee and anyone wishing to buy the Tart and Tangy Stamp Set should order from me by May 27th ($15.50 plus s&h).

No comments:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...