Monday, July 15, 2013

Want to Join My Team ?




Doing  what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. 

I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and being a hobby demo.  I also get my own schedule and that is a definite plus!  

If you have a passion for stamping and want to share your creative talents with others, expand your hobby or just save on your Stampin' Up! supply orders, now may be the time for you to consider being a Stampin' Up! demo too!  For more information and a video on reasons to become a Stampin' Up! Demo click here:

I've reached the Consultant Level in Stampin Up!  I'm ready to move up once my team expands.

Right now the Stampin' Up!s New Demonstrator Kit is completely customizable!  That means you can build your very own Starter Kit you own way.  For $125.00 you get:
  • Your choice of up to $155 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products,
  • and a  business supply pack valued at $70
That's a total of $225.00

But wait there's more free stuff coming!

During July 15th to August 31st, if you sign up and join my team you'll get to pick one of four project kits for free in addition to your great starter kit. How's that for a great incentive? 

Three of the above kits haven't been released yet to the public because they're part of the new Holiday Catalogue product line and they're packed full of great items. You won't want to miss out on this special offer.  


 Click here for the flyer and more details and let me know when you want to sign up. I'll be happy t o answer your questions and help you through the process.






















No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...